Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Sew on and sew forth: Celebrating Movember with Magasin


I am not so good at sewing. I never have been. I try my very best but without a machine (or my Mother) helping me I usually end up ruining a perfectly good piece of clothing.

Best leave it to the professionals!

These wondrous pieces of embroidered accessories and home-wares are created by the talented Sarah Fordham of one of my favourite shops: Magasin.

Visit/join her page here:



Cheeky Movember Chap wall hanging.



Magasin's Tache' frame makes my lounge wall look handsome!





Magasin's embroidered Tache' Badges and Cufflinks. Perfect for Movember/Stocking fillers!



Although they are not Tache' themed, I just had to share the Chevron Rings as I am the proud owner of one of these beauties. Magasin have so many more designs in their range so why not have a peek over at the shop.


Oh and Happy Movember! x


No comments:

Post a Comment